What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you conduct the following activities in our app among others:
- Register/ Sign-up
- Share an article
- Redeem a reward
- Complete your profile details
- Link your social media accounts to the app
- Like or rate an article
When registering on our app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: mobile number, email address and Facebook log-in credentials
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs); and
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other app feature.
- To promote safety and security such as by investigating suspicious acting or violations of our terms or policies.
We may use your email address to send you service-related newsletters and notices. We may also use your mobile number or other contact information to send you marketing messages. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
How do you opt out from receiving newsletter and notices from us?
If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions in the messages that we send.
- How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- “Outside parties” includes subsidiaries, affiliated entities, our partners, or third party providers rendering services to us, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information is: when visitors come to our servers, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which hyperlinks were "clicked." Collecting such information involves the logging of IP addresses, operating system and browser software used by each visitor to the Orange World mobile app. Although such information is not personally identifiable, we can determine from the IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
You likewise authorize FWD Life to use your personal information to evaluate and assess your use of the Application and consent to receive notices and announcements via short messaging services (SMS), e-mail, direct or private messaging, or telephone call from FWD Life.
This policy was last modified on June 10, 2016.